- How soon will I receive my wholesale fabric order? Usually, we aim to despatch orders within 7-10 working days of receiving your order, subject to payment terms. We don’t ship orders over a weekend, or on Bank Holidays or during Annual company holiday periods.
- How soon will I receive my swatch order? Usually swatch orders are despatched within 7 working days of receiving payment via Royal Mail. Swatches are chargeable and must be ordered online through our website.
- Do you deliver outside the UK? Yes, we deliver to countries all over the world. We use couriers such as FedEx, DHL, DPD for shipping wholesale orders.
- Do you charge for delivery? Yes, in some instances, as follows:- Standard UK delivery charge for all orders under £500.00 & VAT = £14.95 & VAT. UK mainland orders over £500.00 & VAT are free delivery. Standard Europe delivery charge for all orders under £5,000.00* = £45.99. Shipping to the rest of the World delivery charge for all orders under £5,000.00* = £84.00 - £150.00, depending on the Country and the order dimensions/weight. A firm shipping cost will be confirmed at the time of ordering, based on your order value.
- All Export orders placed over £5,000.00* are free delivery.
- On export orders there may be customs duty and taxes applicable to your imported purchase. These are payable by you, the customer. Usually you will be notified prior to delivery by the courier to advise if/any customs duty and tax is due on your imported purchase.
Want To Become A Distributor?
- In order to become a distributor and be approved, please create an account and start ordering online, or send us an email with your company details and a little bit about what it is you do, and we will respond back to you.
- Once you have received your account login details, you can login to your account and view the prices and order online.
- Please note we only supply to the trade, however we do have an e-shop if this is a non-trade enquiry.
- What is the least amount that I can order? The minimum piece size is 10 metres* However there is a £1.00/m surcharge calculated for pieces of 10-14 metres. 15 metres and above are charged at standard pricing**. If you require more than 1pc / 15 metres per fabric then please select this by changing the quantity in your basket, or state this in your wishlist i.e. 25m, 50m, 100, etc....
- How are my orders shipped? We usually dispatch orders via courier. Please refer to delivery information for more details.
Product Pricing / Piece Sizes
- Minimum piece sizes start at 10 metres*, usually all fabrics are folded unless they are a piled fabric like Corduroy or Fur fabric in which case they will be rolled.
- All piece sizes below 15 metres (note: 15 metres is our standard piece length**) i.e. lengths of 10 metres - 14 metres* will be chargeable at £1.00/m* more than standard piece sizes**
- For those customers who want to trial a design before ordering a full piece length, we do now offer a Lady McElroy Fabric Box Selection which consists of 12 pieces of 6 metres = total 72 metres, and is priced as a box rate price.
- What are the payment terms? Payment is required in full before shipment on all new trade customer orders and all export orders. Further details will be explained once your order has been approved and accepted.
- In some instances credit accounts maybe available for UK customers only.
- Payment is required in full for all orders outside of the UK, before shipment.
- We accept payment via PayPal*, Bank Transfer, Foreign Exchange Transfers i.e. www.transferwise.com There may be an additional 3% payment processing charge* for payments made to us by PayPal, but there are no payment commission fees or charges for orders which are placed through our website.
- McElroy Fabrics’ provides you with the opportunity to see and feel the fabrics you are interested in, helping you to make the right choice from its extensive collection of fabrics.
- Generally, our samples measure approximately 10cm x 15cm. If a bigger sample is necessary to display the pattern repeat on the fabric a larger sample will be cut.
- Although every effort is made to ensure a true likeness is presented in the fabric images on the website, it is strongly advised that you take advantage of our convenient sample swatch online ordering service to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
- Sample orders are currently being dispatched within 7-14 working days of order, and are usually sent via Royal Mail unless placed with other products, in which case they may be sent by an alternative courier.
- Please note that current working days do not include Fridays, Weekends or Public Holidays.
- Sample orders to countries outside the UK are sent by Royal Mail’s standard airmail service.
- Sample swatches are chargeable through our website at £2.50 each, plus a postage and packaging charge*. However, some Luxury products which may cost more for swatches. Prices for such will be calculated automatically online, at the time of ordering.
- If you require a larger sample, i.e. a sample length, then please order this through the E Shop as wholesale minimum sized pieces start at 15 metres.
- Sample swatch charges are creditable against placement of a main order on the basis that a) you go on to place an order for the items you have ordered swatches of, and b) that your order is in excess of £500.00 & vat, then the cost of the swatches for the fabric you are ordering will be refunded back to you against the invoice for your new order.
- Postage and Packaging charges for sample-swatch orders are as follows:-
- UK = £2.99
- Rest of the World = £6.99